Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1 Week Till

In exactly one week, I leave for the Provo MTC. Within the next few days, I should receive the information for my MTC Mailing Address. A special thanks to Mr. Dakota Hudson for reminding me to get on top of putting all my ducks in order...or chickens. I've never been a fan of fowls that haven't been cooked. From June 22nd, 2011 until about July 13th 2011 you can send me all the paper mail you would like at the MTC address (which as forementioned will be posted soon). After July 13th, you may mail your numerous letters to the address posted. As of right now, the address includes my mission home. I'm not sure exactly how that works, but go ahead and mail me something at that address if you like...we'll see what happens.

Feel free to also look into dearelder.com? I think... I believe how it works is you type a letter, put in my address or name or something and they print it off and send it to me. You still have to pay regular postage stamp price, etc.

Also, my mother or brother will be periodically posting my emails as well as the occasional pictures on this blog for your entertainment. Enjoy. God Speed. Milk builds strong bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment